Before I get criticized, yes I read the two other posts about the problem having to do with io.DisplaySize
but I have checked and verified that the size of both coordinates is correct.
Probably missing something really simple and I will kick myself for it later. The current setup I am using is mostly from the DX11 Win32 example code.
I have disabled resizing both the imgui window and the application window so the issue shouldn’t have to do with not updating io.Displaysize correctly. Also it looks like the gap between the real mouse position and the position imgui uses for the mouse increases as you get farther from the origin.
The two text renders show the results of GetWindowRect and io.DisplaySize
ImGui::Text("[%d | %d | %d | %d]", rect.top, rect.bottom, rect.left, rect.right); ImGui::Text("[%f | %f]", io.DisplaySize.x, io.DisplaySize.y);