Hi, some parts of hotkeys in the text edits mentioned in the Demo do not work for me:
- Hold SHIFT or mouse to select text - works
- CTRL+Left/Right to word jump - doesn’t work
- CTRL+A or double click to select all - only double click works
- CTRL+X, CTRL+C, CTRL+V to use clipboard - none works
- CTRL+Z, CTRL+Y - doesn’t work
- ESCAPE to revert - works
- You can apply arithmetic operators +,*,/ on numerical values - not sure how to do it
Also, this is on Linux system with Cinnamon DE.
Is this a known issue or I have a problem in my setup? Thanks!